Fast delivery: 1-2 days
Standard shipping: 39 SEK (Sweden)
Standard shipping: 89 SEK (Rest of World)
You can pay with Klarna at checkout
The Grandpa shoelaces are checkered shoelaces that give the shoes a classic look. Luxurious, elegant and stylish.
This is the perfect shoelace for those of you who want to spice up your shoes but still keep them a little toned down.
If you want a similar checkered shoelace, check out "Grandma" - HERE
- Material: Satin
- Color: Beige, brown, black, green, white
- Pattern: Plaid
- Length: Available in 100cm and 120cm
- Width: 2cm
- Shape: Flat shoelaces
- Metal tip in silver
- Washing advice: the shoelaces can be washed in a laundry bag at 30 degrees, but feel best when rinsed with washing-up liquid and warm water, rub a little.
The silk shoelaces are very nice to thread through your lace-up shoes, if you want it extra fancy, you can lace a so-called "straight lacing" - HERE you will find several different ways to lace your shoes.
It's always fun to match the clothes with the color of the shoes but instead of buying new shoes you can change the shoelaces, the small detail of "just" changing the shoelaces does a lot, you have to try it, it gives your shoe a completely new look .
If you are already convinced and want to match some different outfits already now, you will find more colors of the silk ribbons HERE .
Perfect little gift for him/her who has everything, the stylish packaging enhances the luxury feeling of the product.
- 100cm best fits 3-5 lace holes & 120cm best fits shoes with 5-8 lace holes
- 1 box contains 2 shoelaces
- Free shipping when you order over SEK 300
- All orders placed on weekdays before 11.30 are shipped the same day, everything ordered after 11.30 is sent the next weekday.
The shoelaces are suitable for sneakers, gym shoes, boots, lace-up shoes. However, most fin shoes with laces have a super small eyelet (metal ring) around the lace hole either at the front or back of the lace hole which can make it difficult for the metal tip to go through. There can also be small eyelets on boots, shoes, sneakers, but not as common. If there is no eyelet on the Finnish shoes, it is fine to use these shoelaces BUT Finnish shoes often do not require more than 65-75cm of shoelace, so ours may be a little too long depending on the number of lace holes the Finnish shoes have.
How you swap shoelaces
How you swap shoelaces
Behöver du inspiration eller kanske y guide hur du kan imponera på din omgivning med en cool snörning? Då har du hittat rätt!