White velvet shoelaces with a cool black metal aglet. The shoelaces are double-sided, ie there is velvet on both sides. Very nice.
Milano Velvet, our white shoelaces in velvet - are you seeking for white shoelaces with a soft structure? Then you have found the right shoe accessory.
The best thing about double-sided shoelaces is that they look the same on both sides, which makes the shoelaces look just as good on both the front and back when lacing them in the shoes. All our shoelaces are double-sided, there are none that have a front or back. We only have premium shoelaces and our velvet shoelaces are no exception.
Velvet shoelaces are unisex - it's just about what color you like.
- Material: Velvet
- Color: White
- Length: Available in 100cm / 39,4in and 47,2in / 120cm
- Width: 0,28in / 0,7cm
- Shape: flat shoelaces
- Metal aglet: Black
- Washing recommendations: You can wash the shoelaces in a laundry bag at 30 degrees, but the best way to do it is to rinse them off with detergent and warm water, rub a little.
To see other velvet shoelaces, check HERE.
Tips on some different fun lacing can be found HERE.
It is always fun to match the clothes with the color of the shoes, but instead of buying new shoes, you can replace the shoelaces, the small detail of "just" changing the shoelaces does a lot, you have to try, it gives your shoe a whole new look .
Perfect small gift for he / she who has everything, the exclusive packaging enhances the feeling of luxury on the product.
100cm / 39,4in is best suited for 3-5 eyelets & 120cm / 47,2in is best suited for shoes that have 5-8 eyelets.
1 box of shoelaces contain 2 shoelaces
Free shipping when you order over 300SEK
All orders placed on weekdays before 11.30 pm will be sent on the same day, orders made after 11.30 pm will be sent the next day.
The shoelaces are suitable for sneakers, boots, lace-up shoes etc. However, most dress shoes for men and woman with lacing have super small eyelets (metal rings) either on the front or the back of the lace hole, which can make it difficult for the metal aglet to get through the eyelets. There can also be small eyelets on boots, shoes and sneakers but not as common as on dress shoes. If there are no eyelets on the dress shoes you can use these shoelaces, BUT dress shoes often do not require more than 25,6in-29,5in / 65-75cm of shoelaces, so our shoelaces may be a little too long depending on the number of eyelets / dress shoe.
Do you find it difficult to understand which length fits your shoes best? Below we list some shoe models, hopefully that will help you if you are unsure but first ...
1. The easiest way to find out what length you need is to take out the shoelaces and measure the originals.
2. 100cm / 39,4in is best suited for 3-5 eyelets & 120cm / 47,2in is best suited for shoes that have 5-8 eyelets ... Check how long and wide the lacing is (the gap between the eyelets). If the eyelets are put very close you will need less shoelace, even if it is 5 or more eyelets you can consider a shoelace in 100cm / 39,4in if the eyelets are put tight together.
3. If you have small feet or for children's shoes, you do not need as much shoelace, then 100cm / 39,4in is enough.
4. Do you like a big bow? Then you might consider 120cm / 47,2in.
5. If you want to make a straight-lacing, less shoelaces are required, if you want to make a fishing net lacing, longer shoelaces are required.
|Examples of sneaker models that fit 100cm / 39,4in shoelaces|