How do I get the soles on my shoes white again? With the world's best shoe polish from The Shoelace Brand! White soles in one go use the "Skosudd".
Have you also tried toothpaste, bad shoe polish and different kinds of shoe creams endlessly to try to polish your white soles?
This shoe polish from The Shoelace Brand will not disappoint you, the shoe polish is perhaps the best you have ever experienced!
The shoe eraser works best to keep your soles white & fresh! But also works well on leather shoes or synthetic leather - not recommended on shoes in suede or cloth shoes as you will need to ad water to the eraser.
The shoe eraser does not stain, it only removes dirt and also works on other colors than white, but you will gasp when you start polishing your shoes with this product from The Shoelace Brand.
- Size; 11 * 7 * 3cm
- Function? Make shoe soles white, clean leather / imitation leather shoes
- How? Add tap water to the sponge so that it becomes moist (do not soak in water, then squeeze out)
- Use? Used just like an eraser, rub the damp shoe eraser back and forth and erase the stains / dirty parts.
- Tip: Clean the shoes over newspaper or in the sink as the shoe eraser crumble a bit (the same way as an eraser crumbles.) Also have some toilet/household paper or a dry cloth to wipe off the dirt if it gets wet.
- How many shoes can you clean? The shoe eraser is a consumable as it eventually crumbles, how many shoes you can clean depends on whether you only clean rubber soles or if you clean entire shoes, but a shoe eraser is clearly enough for two pairs of shoes.
- Does not stain.