Shoelaces in reflex, not only nice but very practical as well. The shoelaces are round, woven in white threads together with reflectors, metal tips in gold.
Did you know that reflex is best seen when it is in motion? Therefore, everyone should have reflex shoelaces!
- Material: Cotton laces with reflector
- Color: White / grey reflector
- Length: Available in two length 100cm / 39,4in and 47,2in / 120cm
- Shape: round shoelaces
- Metal aglet: gold
- Washing recommendations: You can wash the shoelaces in a laundry bag at 30 degrees, but the best way to do it is to rinse them off with detergent and warm water, rub a little.
Where to attach your reflector? As low as possible. In order for reflectors to be visible in the best possible way, you should wear the reflectors low and let them be in motion, it makes it easier for cars that have low beam to see you if you wear the reflector low. You do not get much lower than on your shoes and if there is something that is actually in motion, it is your feet.
Perfect for you who cycle, walk, run, which is the majority, reflex shoelaces are suitable for young and old, give yourself and your loved ones an extra life insurance.
The first picture was taken without flash - the second picture was taken with flash, the reflex shoelaces really light up. (Left foot has black reflective cord, right foot has white reflective cord) - choose your favorite color! Are you not convinced? Check out this movie!
- 100cm / 39,4in is best suited for 3-5 eyelets & 120cm / 47,2in is best suited for shoes that have 5-8 eyelets.
- 1 box of shoelaces contain 2 shoelaces
- Free shipping when you order over 300SEK
- All orders placed on weekdays before 11.30 pm will be sent on the same day, orders made after 11.30 pm will be sent the next day.
The shoelaces are suitable for sneakers, boots, lace-up shoes etc. However, most dress shoes for men and woman with lacing have super small eyelets (metal rings) either on the front or the back of the lace hole, which can make it difficult for the metal aglet to get through the eyelets. There can also be small eyelets on boots, shoes and sneakers but not as common as on dress shoes. If there are no eyelets on the dress shoes you can use these shoelaces, BUT dress shoes often do not require more than 25,6in-29,5in / 65-75cm of shoelaces, so our shoelaces may be a little too long depending on the number of eyelets / dress shoe.
Do you find it difficult to understand which length fits your shoes best? Below we list some shoe models, hopefully that will help you if you are unsure but first ...
1. The easiest way to find out what length you need is to take out the shoelaces and measure the originals.
2. 100cm / 39,4in is best suited for 3-5 eyelets & 120cm / 47,2in is best suited for shoes that have 5-8 eyelets ... Check how long and wide the lacing is (the gap between the eyelets). If the eyelets are put very close you will need less shoelace, even if it is 5 or more eyelets you can consider a shoelace in 100cm / 39,4in if the eyelets are put tight together.
3. If you have small feet or for children's shoes, you do not need as much shoelace, then 100cm / 39,4in is enough.
4. Do you like a big bow? Then you might consider 120cm / 47,2in.
5. If you want to make a straight-lacing, less shoelaces are required, if you want to make a fishing net lacing, longer shoelaces are required.
|Examples of sneaker models that fit 100cm / 39,4in|
Examples of sneaker models that fit 120cm / 47,2in