Classic checkered pattern now also on your shoelaces! If you like checkered, then Grandma shoelaces are a given accessory for you!
Grandma shoelaces have a checkered pattern that does not go out of time, it is classic and stylish, Grandma looks great on any shoe!
If you want a slightly more unisex variant, there is also Classy Checkred which has an identical pattern like this shoelace, Grandma, but slightly darker in print and only 1cm / 0,39in wide.
The shoelace is in satin and therefore also has a nice luster.
- Material: Satin
- Color: Beige, grey, red
- Pattern: Checkered
- Length: available in 100cm / 39,4in and 47,2in / 120cm
- Width: 0,79in / 2cm
- Shape: Flat shoelaces
- Metal aglet: Silver
- Washing recommendations: You can wash the shoelaces in a laundry bag at 30 degrees, but the best way to do it is to rinse them off with detergent and warm water, rub a little.
Silk laces look very nice on your shoes. Would you like to take your lacing to the next level you should try a so-called "straight-lacing" - HERE you will find several different ways to lace up your shoes.
It is always fun to match the clothes with the color of the shoes, but instead of buying new shoes, you can replace the shoelaces, the small detail does a lot, you have to try!
Are you convinced already? You will find more colors of the silk ribbons HERE.
100cm / 39,4in is best suited for 3-5 eyelets & 120cm / 47,2in is best suited for shoes that have 5-8 eyelets.
1 box of shoelaces contain 2 shoelaces
Free shipping when you order over 300SEK
All orders placed on weekdays before 11.30 pm will be sent on the same day, orders made after 11.30 pm will be sent the next day.
The shoelaces are suitable for sneakers, boots, lace-up shoes etc. However, most dress shoes for men and woman with lacing have super small eyelets (metal rings) either on the front or the back of the lace hole, which can make it difficult for the metal aglet to get through the eyelets. There can also be small eyelets on boots, shoes and sneakers but not as common as on dress shoes. If there are no eyelets on the dress shoes you can use these shoelaces, BUT dress shoes often do not require more than 25,6in-29,5in / 65-75cm of shoelaces, so our shoelaces may be a little too long depending on the number of eyelets / dress shoe.
Do you find it difficult to understand which length fits your shoes best? Below we list some shoe models, hopefully that will help you if you are unsure but first ...
1. The easiest way to find out what length you need is to take out the shoelaces and measure the originals.
2. 100cm / 39,4in is best suited for 3-5 eyelets & 120cm / 47,2in is best suited for shoes that have 5-8 eyelets ... Check how long and wide the lacing is (the gap between the eyelets). If the eyelets are put very close you will need less shoelace, even if it is 5 or more eyelets you can consider a shoelace in 100cm / 39,4in if the eyelets are put tight together.
3. If you have small feet or for children's shoes, you do not need as much shoelace, then 100cm / 39,4in is enough.
4. Do you like a big bow? Then you might consider 120cm / 47,2in.
5. If you want to make a straight-lacing, less shoelaces are required, if you want to make a fishing net lacing, longer shoelaces are required.
|Examples of sneaker models that fit 100cm / 39,4in shoelaces|